Le Jardin de Bel-AirBack
Le Jardin de Bel-Air
The opening of the Parc de Bel-Air (15,000 m²) was decided just after the Second World War, on December 31, 1944, by the municipality of Saint-Servan. It is today a vast haven of greenery, located in the heart of the agglomeration. There are play areas for children, a cave and especially a group of marble Carillon.